C o n c e p t o f E A R s
If you seriously enjoy music...
Music is the most popular form of art, consumed by almost every individual on earth. In spite the many differences between people and cultures, everybody can find their own music, suited to their own moods and needs. Technology advancement in the last century has tremendously increased the role of music as a major resource in fueling our spirits. Introducing EARs, we will discover a practical wonderful new approach, expanding our joy of listening to music.
What is EARs? EARs is a music collection managing tool. It provides accurate album ratings with its exceptional rating engine called ART. EARs will rank music, rate albums, organize CD collections, and arrange music to be played in perfect flow and matching order. EARs will definitely revive and upgrade our musical experience. It will offer better listening habits, and proper collection management.
Background We make inefficient use of our music. Most of us listen to only few of our favorite albums, and enjoy just part of our collections. The many albums stacked unused, are an unnoticed treasure. The EAR system will discover these hidden treasures, and bring them back alive and kicking. Not too often do we really enjoy a complete album from beginning to end. Many good albums contain some "unexciting" tracks that reduce our musical concentration. Occasionally, this "disturbance" may even require us to turn off the music. EAR cards, inserted into CD's, will "tune up" our ride with music, into a smooth enjoyable experience.
EARs will revolutionize the concept of listening to music, and teach us how to manage our collection "musically correct".
Advantages of EARs
* Rating – accurate, large-scale rating results, incorporating exclusively the time-length factor. Systems in use today, rate albums by stars (usually up to 5) or on a scale of 1 to 10. Their ratings are based on individual taste. Ones rated 9, could be another's rated 7, or three star album. As opposed to existing systems, the EAR system is accurate by uniquely adopting the time factor (length of tracks), and combining it with our preferences. It provides an accurate large scale for "measuring" the quality of music (ratings up to hundreds of points).
* Play list Displays the playing order of desired tracks only, for best listening experience. It leaves out "fillers", and repositions tracks (for perfect flow and matching order) and thus, upgrades our musical experience to higher levels of pleasure.
* Presentation All important information is presented on a single card (EAR card - inserted into CD case), for our convenience. Listening to music and enjoying our favorites has never been so easy and satisfying.
* Proper Music Management Keeping track over growing collections, and arranging music. This is particularly essential for the proper management of large music collections.
* Top value for a fraction of cost EARs is a complete ideal necessity for all music lovers, of all styles. At a very low cost, it is now available to all users, for having their best music times of their lives.
The basic concept of EARs The idea of rating music, specifically songs and albums was in general to create a tool that would measure the "quality of music". A system that would accomplish the almost impossible task of measuring art, could serve a great deal of many purposes, such as: comparing (albums, songs, even artists and performers), selection, organizing, characterizing, promotion and sales.
How does EAR "measure" music quality, and how does the rating system work?
ART - Accelerated Ranking over Time Experiencing thousands of hours listening to various styles of music, have finally led to the development of a practical an effective rating system. This system stands out in its performance by utilizing an original technique called ART. Art is the combination of Accelerated Ranking, and measuring music over Time.
Accelerated ranking – Creation of good music requires some kind of talent, creativity, and lots of inspiration. Appreciating the better music over the average, our ranking system grants the higher ranked music a doubled rated figure over the lower ranked music. Since, for practical reasons we could not have doubled rate all ranks, some were increased disproportionately. It has therefore been chose to be called accelerated ranking. Over time – means that the EAR system breaks down music to small portions, ranks each one separately on a time base, and then calculates the rating of each track. Thus, we appreciate quality over time. Identical ranking tracks, running over different lengths of time, will now each have their own deserved overall rate.
The ART technique provides the music industry for the first time, a practical accurate an effective rating engine that works on all types and styles of music.
Using the ART technique - filling the EAR Card
Managing music collections with the EAR system
The Best Music Collection Managing And Rating System Available